Top 6 Elite Entrance Greats Figures


Good brother Kyle recently did a video of his top 10 Entrance Greats figures, he covered the original run which were basics and the second run which were Elites. I wasn't collecting the Mattel figures when the first run came out and even though I went back and did collect a lot of figures that had already been released by the time I started collecting Mattel WWE figures I didn't go back and pick up any of the first run ones because they were basics although, some look pretty decent, especially the Roddy Piper but anyway, as you will know, my lists only ever consist of figures I own so I will do a list on all the Elite Entrance Greats figures, there's just the 6 so I will do a Top 6.

Edit, I just realised, I had done a blog back in 2021 talking about the Entrance Greats, original run and Elites, this was just a reference piece and not a list of my favourites. You can read that blog HERE if you wish.

So, onto my top 6 list.

6. Goldberg - There's nothing too outstanding with this figure, pretty plain, that's Goldberg for you I guess, not much to write home about.

5. Finn Balor - Balor has had some very good Elite figures, unfortunately, this isn't one of them, face scan is a bit of a let down if I am honest.


4. Jeff Hardy - When this first came out people were quite excited thinking they were finally getting the Elite 1 Jeff Hardy that was never officially released (as he went to TNA) but as it was produced some leaked out into the wilderness. There was also an influx of 'bootleg' versions of the Elite 1 figure too (I have one) but this Entrance Great was a bit different to that Elite 1 in my opinion.


3. Elias - Good figure this one, I think it was his second and last Elite I believe, someone can correct me if I am wrong, like how it comes with the scarf, stool and guitar. 


2. Bobby Roode - Was a toss up between this one and the one I have decided to put at number 1, this one is very good, nice robe. I actually have 2 in my collection, one loose and one in box, the reason is, I was trying to get the NXT figure of him as it came with the NXT title, I believe it was the first one with the new style belt at the time and my wife to her credit knew I was trying to get it so tried to get it herself and as she was unclear she got me the Entrance Great. I actually have the in box one for sale, details HERE.


1. Kurt Angle - Love this Kurt Angle figure, reminds me a lot of his look in a match I have seen a LOT of times and that was at Royal Rumble 2000 where he faced a mystery opponent, spoilers, who ended up being the debuting Taz, or Tazz as he was known as in the WWF at the time.

That’s my list, if you have them, what’s your list or if you have just some of them, what is your favourite?

Check out my links HERE
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The March 6th RSC Reveals

International collectors to lose out?

The Top 3 Ultimate Edition Figures (in my opinion) coming in 2024