Super 7's NJPW Series 1 Figures - Hit or Miss?

So, after a decent delay, it looks like the first series of the NJPW figures produced by Super 7 are finally shipping. Images of course have been shown of the final product and pretty much across the board they have been met with a negative reaction. As you can see by this picture (thanks to Ringside Collectables) you can see they don't look too bad but, when you look at this picture of all the figures loose and without their respective entrance gear on, they don't look as impressive.

Many collectors are do keep them MOC so they may not have an issue but for the likes of myself that is a loose collector, hopefully, with keeping the entrance gear on they will be OK.

I think with a lot of people, and I agree, it's the price point of each figure (close to £50 GBP) that is making it worse for the collectors because for that type of price you expect an excellent product.

I paid a deposit on these back in December I believe and when I first saw the images, I put on social media that I wasn't sure whether to forfeit the deposit rather than fork out another £180, I am still undecided, but knowing me, I'll buy them.

In closing, what do you guys think, have you pre ordered them and if so, what are you thinking now? And if you haven't, and wanted to wait, what are you thinking at this point?

Hit me up on social media, find all my links  right HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The March 6th RSC Reveals

International collectors to lose out?

The Top 3 Ultimate Edition Figures (in my opinion) coming in 2024